Sunday, November 19, 2006

Pics from a weekends work!

Ginge, donning his own merchanise, was ripping it up everywhere this weekend and a while he was working he was more than happy to pose for photo's with some lucky ladies!

As always the G-man found time to chill with some mates and the parties just kept on rolling! It is almost holiday time here in Cape Town so, like any real celebrity, it's time to get out there and see all the peeps!

Ginge has yet another 21st next weekend, as well as a couple films to wrap up, but for updates on where and what to do to be a part of the Ginge revolution be sure to stay hooked on gingepube.blogspot.com!

2 comments:

Party boy said...

Ha I saw that guy out! I have vague memories of that party, it was a good one. Forgot why the party was being held but I enjoyed myself. I think the whole of Cape Town knows I enjoyed myself.

Party boy said...

She is so hot. But what's hotter is the photo of you with those glasses on. I see a summer trend coming on...Put those sunglasses in the Ginge range.